Please note - FSC Australia handles trademark service for New Zealand
Organisations who retail or distribute FSC certified products to final end users of the products are eligible to apply to become a Retail Supporter of FSC New Zealand. Retail supporters must have a commitment to FSC and its values of openness, transparency and responsible use of the world's resources.
Retail supporters must also commit to using the FSC Trademarks only with permission in accordance with the Trademark standard which is applicable at the time. We evaluate all proposals carefully to avoid any potential or actual conflict of interest.
In return for the support provided to the organization by our retail supporters and members, FSC New Zealand will also extend the following membership benefits to retail supporters:
- Enhance your access to the growing domestic and international market in responsible wood products and products sourced from FSC certified forests.
- Receive discounted admission to FSC-run events.
- Receive regular updates on events and developments in the FSC system in Australia and overseas.
- Use of the FSC trademarks, once approved, at no additional cost.
- Opportunity to showcase FSC certified products at the FSC Annual dinner
- Acknowledgement of FSC Retail Supporters in FSC general publications including the FSC Australia website, and the “New to FSC” section of our regular newsletter (when the application has been approved)
- Referral of potential customers to members and retail supporters wherever available
FSC New Zealand Retailers
FSC New Zealand is pleased to announce our retail supporters - thankyou for your support of FSC New Zealand.
If you would like to join us as a Retail Supporter, please print, fill in and email the below form to trademark at fscaustralia point org