Friday, 22 February 2019
Improve your understanding of FSC Chain of Custody Certification
Webinar: March 12, 11am-12pm AEDT
FSC Australia have planned a webinar to support businesses that want to prove their responsible practices through FSC certification, but are unsure about aspects of Chain of Custody certification, and use of the FSC trademarks.
Demand for FSC certification is growing among major retailers who are looking to FSC to help them deal with risk and meet their corporate social responsibility promises. Suppliers looking to enter these markets will need to meet retailers’ needs.
If you are an FSC certificate holder, or interested in becoming one, this webinar will help you understand FSC Chain of Custody (CoC) certification and clear up some of the common issues faced by suppliers when looking to display the FSC label on their products.
- Improve your understanding of FSC Chain of Custody (CoC) certification.
- Get clarity on the steps to becoming FSC Chain of Custody certified.
- Avoid common CoC mistakes and misuses of the FSC trademarks.
- Understand why more and more retailers are specifying FSC certification, and how to meet these needs as a supplier.
- Learn how FSC can streamline your due diligence process under the Australian illegal logging laws.
Learn from experts in FSC CoC certification:
- SCS Global Services Senior Lead Auditor, Nick Capobianco
- Woolworths Policy & Regulatory Specialist, Elaine Clayton
- FSC Australia Policy and Advocacy Manager, Julia Mylne