The Standards Development Group (SDG) is comprised of 2 representatives from four Chambers (Economic, Environment, Maori and Social), except that due to its diversity the Social Chamber has 3 representatives (with the voting rights of 2).
To ensure a balanced approach an independent facilitator was engaged. The SDG has made its decisions by consensus, defined as general agreement in favour of a proposal, plus the absence of a sustained objection to the proposal.
Members of the SDG and their contact details are below:
- Colin Maunder, Timberlands Ltd - colin.maunder at tll.co point nz
- Brett Gilmore; Pan Pac – brett.gilmore at panpac.co point nz
- Colin Maunder; Timberlands Limited - colin.maunder at tll.co point nz
- Bill Gilbertson; Environment and Ecological Organisations - b.gilbertson at xtra.co point nz
- Meg Graeme; Royal NZ Forest Bird Society - meg at ecologist point nz
- George Asher; Lake Taupo Forest Trust - george.asher at ltft.co point nz
- Tina Porou; NgatiPorouWhanuiForests – t.porou at xtra.co point nz
- Hugh Barr; Council of Outdoor Recreation Associations hugh at infosmart.co point nz
- Rhys Millar; NZ Institute of Forestry - rhys.millar at ahika.co point nz